Your company’s ROI may suffer greatly if your chosen marketing methods are lacking in effectiveness. However, by including outsourced telemarketing to your marketing tactics, you can get your ROI without needing to change your marketing plan entirely.
But how exactly would outsourcing to professional telemarketers improve your ROI? When it comes to getting the attention of your targeted leads, nothing does it better than outbound telemarketing. Professional telemarketers are the best people to follow-up on your existing marketing leads.
An email blast campaign may end up unnoticed in the inbox of your business contacts for days, even weeks. But a single call from a telemarketer reminding them (politely, of course) to check their emails for your company’s newsletter can mean the difference between a sale or a cold lead.
Doing trade shows can be really excited and fun, but not when nobody comes to your event. By outsourcing to telemarketers, you can improve the attendance rate by almost 50%. Your hired telemarketers can then follow up on your attendees and help your sales people turn these qualified sales leads into sales.
Telemarketers are also of great help to your inside sales team. By outsourcing your inside sales representatives to a reliable call center with professional telemarketers, your sales people no longer have to do tedious cold calling or appointment setting. All they have to do is prepare for the appointment and close the sale.
Professional telemarketers help greatly with your marketing by keeping your company’s name active in the minds of your sales leads, in the same way that SEO keeps your company’s website in the forefront of search engine results.
Telemarketing is a great way to get more qualified business leads. Although it is often considered as a nuisance, for business to business companies, it provides significant benefits that help improve a company’s lead generation process thereby improving that company’s closing ratio as well. Here are the ways the telemarketing helps improve b2b lead generation and appointment setting.
- Lead qualification is best done through the phone.When qualifying b2b leads, specific questions are asked and must be answered immediately. Information from the sales leads can be clarified immediately and leave no room for doubts or conjectures. If this was done through email or by simply filling up a form, miscommunication can occur and the result would be falsely qualified leads.
- Appointment setting is best done through the phone. When setting business to business appointments, the faster you set a schedule with your b2b sales lead, the better chance you have of closing a sale. Doing appointment setting through emails or chat simply take too long, and the time spent waiting could have been used for better purposes.
- Telemarketing helps broaden business networks. Through professional telemarketers, your company’s services or products can become known throughout your chosen industry. You will no longer have to rely so much on word of mouth from your existing clients because the professional telemarketers you’ve hired do it for you.
Before hiring a telemarketer, make sure that it is from a reliable call center. Research the BPO company beforehand so that whatever telemarketing is done in your name would not be associated with a bad reputation.
Business appointments are equally important as making deals and sales. On the other hand, there’s much more greater benefits in being able to meet with clients instead of merely presenting goods or services on the telephone. Meeting with the clientele enables you to be able to explain yourself well and your business—something no professional telemarketer could do better than yourself. This is due to the fact that as an entrepreneur, your gift of gab and comprehensive product knowledge would definitely go far than just a telephone call.
In a world filled with new and fresh business opportunities, investors and entrepreneurs should exert extra major effort which would likely to guarantee the success of their marketing campaigns. By way of using telemarketing services, you could improve more chances of your company’s growth and success.
So just how exactly does effective telemarketing campaign suit into the entire scenario of obtaining your desired business appointments? Well, the answer is appointment setting. By generating business to business calls for your potential prospects, then they carry out your pitch and then attempt to find and serve you appointments. If prospects approve, then it is your task to handle them and nurture the business connection, wishing that sooner or later, it could turn out to be a long-standing business deal.
That is just one of the several rewards of performing appointment setting services via telemarketing. It is an effective and reliable way on how to boost sales and then aid you in getting those desired business deals.
Telemarketing is a very important business investment to support your firm. After all, you will need additional clients and customers to sustain your operations profitably. You can do that by generating sales leads by the aid of lead generation and setting qualified business appointments. Professional telemarketing services is one of the best mediums that you can employ to help reach out to your prospects. Of course, investing is not enough. You also have to maximize your ability to get the needed B2B leads for your business. How will you do that?
- Listen to your telemarketing team – your front line team is certainly the most knowledgeable about how things are doing. Asking them about the current lead generation situation can help you gauge your business better.
- Review performance consistently – you need to be consistent when it comes to measuring the performance of your team. Timely analysis and intervention is crucial to keep things going, as well as make the necessary corrections when the situation demands it.
- Reward good work quickly – waiting until the end of the shift to reward good work is way too late. If you want to maintain consistent positive performance from your team, you ought to recognize their achievements right after their successful lead generation call.
You can add more to this brief list of what to do. But what matters here is that you know where to start. Remember, the success of your lead generation and appointment setting campaign will depend on just how good your telemarketing team is. Make sure you make the right choice.
Stuck in your lead generation and appointment setting campaign? You might wan to take a closer look at how you are generating sales leads. You might need to invest in a good medium of communication to your prospects, one of which is telemarketing services. And just in case you cannot hire your own team of telemarketers, you can always outsource your work to a competent company. Of course, if you want to be sure that you can continuously get the B2B leads that you need, you have to know how to really motivate your telemarketing staff. And there are many ways to do that. Some of these are:
- Treating your team as you would treat customers – remember, your telemarketing team will not see any reason to be good to customers if they themselves get the short end of the stick. Treat your team well, and they will take care of the rest.
- Put the right people for the job – skills, experience, as well as attitude, need to match with the task at hand. Failure to take that into consideration, and you will end up with a job mismatch that will do more harm than good in your lead generation and appointment setting campaign.
- Beat monotony – any kind of job, no matter how interesting it may seem, will soon lose its luster in the long run. Make the job more interesting. Innovate around. You can make that happen.
These are just some thing you can try with your telemarketing team. After all, they are an important asset to your business.
Every b2b marketer, business owner, and sales manager knows that LinkedIn offers more highly qualified b2b sales leads than any other social networking site on the web. Because the whole site is focused on allowing business-minded people to network, a lot of b2b marketers join this site simply to find qualified leads.
To get more b2b sales leads and business to business appointments for their company from this popular networking site, there are those who mistakenly risk getting themselves banned for the hopeful dream of making a sale. A lot of marketers in LinkedIn would rather spam their connections instead of building a relationship with them. Building a relationship doesn’t mean that you need to know everything about your connections, but at least you must have connected on a more personal level other than through a generic email.
A good way to utilize LinkedIn is to use your connections as a business list. Rather than spamming them with marketing newsletters and sales promotions, go the traditional method and be far more memorable. Send out direct mail to each of your business leads (but of course, be reasonable and don’t spam them with direct mail!). Your LinkedIn b2b sales leads will see it as a more sincere gesture when you send them actual written mail (because everyone else just wants to do it the easy way and send boring emails); you will make a more lasting impression on them; and you can easily get on their good side.
To make sure they get your letters, hire professional b2b telemarketers to follow-up on your direct mail. As with any telemarketing campaign, it’s best if you don’t try to push a sale on this first call. Let you telemarketers build rapport first, and then asking for a business appointment will become much easier afterwards.
Well, this is just a question that forms part of the huge debate about outsourcing. For a lot of businesses, this strategy has never failed to create a mixed reaction. This is also a big issue for you as well. It may have an impact on your desire to profit more or to beat your competition. The points raised against outsourcing to telemarketing companies is this: it said that service has become poorer, that so many US jobs are being given away to foreign firms, and that precious dollars are being handed over to foreigners. All these are just some of the reason why this is a very difficult subject to broach.
So why not take a look at each point, then?
Americans are saying that they can do the job that foreigners are also doing. Fine, they may have a point. But really, do they have the necessary skills to handle problems raised on the phone? We will have to see that.
As for money leaving the country, is that not because of the numerous big firms that move their business elsewhere, just to save on taxes and on cheap labor? What about the small and medium firms who could not afford hiring local telemarketers?
If jobs are leaving the United States, apart from the cheapness of labor, it is also because of the skills of the people at home. Telemarketing services aside, how many software developers and engineers are graduating?
Things will still stay the same if there are no improvements made, right?
Innovativeness is certainly one of the top characteristics which any entrepreneur should possess. Adaptability to certain volatile changes will enable businesses to stand strong and continue to survive the harshest times especially in a competitive market. Nothing is permanent in this world except change—from the market, the people and most of all, their needs. Nothing stays constant. That’s why this may be the most ideal times to venture into business to business telemarketing. It remains to be one of the reliable methodologies to depend on when it comes to effective lead generation and appointment setting processes.
If truth be told, professional telemarketing might be considered to be outdated for the younger breed of business minded individuals. But then again, it’s still undeniable that professional b2b telemarketing proves to be the most feasible marketing instrument. Think about it: it’s already been around for quite some time and there’s a good reason why it is still being utilized up to now. A well-placed and effective telephone call could spell the huge difference between a successful deal and a missed sale. And professional b2b telemarketers are there to expertly do that job.
See, the benefits and rewards of b2b leads you gather are of excellent quality. And not just for the reason that they are very competent, but you could also have them quickly. Plus, you never have to worry about the fees because these could be reasonably affordable. If you think about it, you could obtain as many as you require, and at lesser the costs.
Usually, when one hears about outbound telemarketing or telemarketing services companies, it’s not always encouraging. Those who don’t like telemarketing generally criticize those telephone calls throughout dinner, through business meetings or any other times which can be considered inconvenient. Nevertheless, what they fail to realize is that it is in fact a valuable instrument for any business.
A telemarketing services provider can be a big help for you and your brand. There are various things that they could perform for your organization which would make it grow and succeed; most of these stuff can be considered the dirty work, the chore which most people won’t happily do since, well, they just don’t like doing it, period. On the other hand, doing them could spell a huge disparity between the failure or success of your business.
Most of the various factors which could help your company achieve triumph could be done through the efforts of a reliable telemarketing firm. If you’re searching for more b2b sales leads and prospects, then you have to perform some research within your specific market in order for you to end up with a good marketing plan.
Would you like some professional assistance with your lead generation and appointment setting activities? Do you want to find out what your clients and consumers think of your goods and services? Then a dependable telemarketing services agency is the one you need. There are plenty of reputable telemarketing and lead generation companies out there. You just have to look for the right one that matches your business needs.
When you feel like you are lost, or perhaps overwhelmed with your lead generation work, maybe it is time for you to take a step back and see for yourself if you are doing things right. If you feel that your way of getting B2B leads seems wrong or lacking, maybe you need a little guidance from business mentors. After all, these people have been around longer than you are, and they can provide you with useful insights in generating more business leads. But, as the person who seeks help, what should you expect from mentors?
- They ask the questions – good mentors will ask you a lot of questions, so be ready with your answers. And take note, they will not solve your problems. They will just show you that you already know how to solve your problem. All you need is to act on it.
- They show the path – the best mentors are those who show you where you should go. They will not lead the way, since this is all up to you. They will teach you how to be independent in planning strategies, like with your telemarketing campaign.
- They make you move – great mentors will compel you to take action. They will goad you to move on, to take control of your company’s future. They believe you can get more sales leads. All they have to do is to give you a little push.
Simply put, great mentors will serve as a pillar of support for you. You will need that kind of help in your lead generation campaign.